• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The PREMIER SGMERC Members & Owners List

cool, how fast did you drive on her?

Over the weekend, drove up to Pasadena from Orange County and at one point unknowingly did 230 kmph. :o So easy to do because the 5L engine so effortlessly cruises at 2500 rpm in 7th gear.

I like the "bling bling" rims!

Yep! Over here chrome rims are sooo popular... 8)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Warm welcome to Sgmerc Philip, do feel free to come for the meet up at month end, and also this Sat ,we be driving up N to Malacca, interested? Check out the Events colum. Cheers ;)

Guest philipkoh

Thanks for the invite.

However, Sat is my Mom-In-Law's birthday. So will have to miss the drive to Malacca. Will catch you on the next gathering.

Cheers,

Philip

Guest angela

Will be catching the Mika & his McClaren F1 at the Padang on Sunday. Will swing by after that.

See you then! :D

hi philip, maybe you will see our sgmerc penang convoy near padang before we go over to the carpark? keep a look out for all of us!

Will be catching the Mika & his McClaren F1 at the Padang on Sunday. Will swing by after that.

hi philip, maybe you will see our sgmerc penang convoy near padang before we go over to the carpark? keep a look out for all of us!

Wave at us and we will give you a "warm and wet" welcome hugs . ;)

Guest philipkoh

Wave at us and we will give you a "warm and wet" welcome hugs . ;)

Hi Guys,

Will definitely look out for the convoy :D

Actually, a friend managed to get a free Grandstand ticket for me. Hope the weather will hold up on Sunday! ::)

Cheers!

Guest Protoss

philipkoh ]

Wave at us and we will give you a "warm and wet" welcome hugs . wrote:

Hi Guys,

Will definitely look out for the convoy :D

Actually, a friend managed to get a free Grandstand ticket for me. Hope the weather will hold up on Sunday! ::)

Cheers!

Hi Philip,

Welcome to the club!

Hope to see you and your ride at our meetup.

Cheers.

Guest philipkoh

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hope to catch you at C&C this Sunday. BTW, I recieved a personalised laynard for the F1 Bahrain screening via post today. Quite Cool I must say ... :D

Cheers,

Guest philipkoh

Nice meeting you Philip, will get the Exhaust Tip ready for you soon. Do join us more often k, see ya.... ;)

Hi Randy,

It was good to meet with you too!

Thanks for the offer on the exhaust tip. See you this Sunday!

Cheers,