• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Look for Temp Job

eric19

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha....really ma... merczai hard to pronounce

zaizai better

Zaizai sounds like some small kid like that HAHAHAHA!

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

I no OKT, how do I kn...merczai good friend with the OKT, he has more insider news. And i think he gets free tries too....

Then merczai may be able to help u...

wa .. i shoot 1 you shoot me 3 times hor .. fast eh .. tot you MIA liao .. heard you always go dirty pub 1 ma . hahaha!

tsktsk... this zai zai look innocent only... haha

wad look innocent?! its in fact innocent and cute handsome boy !

...wad did u call him.. ;)??! Zai Zai.....wahahaha.... :)!!!!

eh jie .. dun jealous la .. you also can call lo :D

hahaha....really ma... merczai hard to pronounce

zaizai better

i really thinking of changing a nick !! always gathering ppl will say hi im ruth berrie cloud etc etc. then i say hi im Merczai . all give me the HUH HUH HUH WHAT? Look on their face .. then i must say oh ! merc + zai ~ Z-A-I .. then they will oh ~ -.-'' cantonese is zai ma :( actually last time i want put merckia but later ppl say i pai kia .. haha !

Zaizai sounds like some small kid like that HAHAHAHA!

small kid !!! you this xiao di di ! you never heard that sparrow small small but all organs got ah ! later i show you my anaconda then you run away hor ! :D