• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Steamboat Buffet on 25 Oct (This Thursssss) Come & Join us!!!

Wah guys remember I want to go one hor! So please do not have any X-rated stuffs or anything that will prevent me from attending the steamboat this time LOL

• Like 1

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

Ppl premium leh....

So I tot... the F1 screening I tot they are waiters... cos same uniform...

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Uniform!! This one is my all time fav thanks to memory bro

75E4A993-04AB-46C1-BB9D-A2C3A537588D-1616-000001406CE72CB9.jpg

Wah guys remember I want to go one hor! So please do not have any X-rated stuffs or anything that will prevent me from attending the steamboat this time LOL

haha don't worry! you can hang with me. I'm very clean and prim and proper in real life... think it kinda disappointed them hahaa

besides, my age group is the nearest to yours. hehehe

Whitemerc arrange lo...pple here like to share saliva...muhaha

Make sure it's nt tiong bahru lele pot...that one nt so nice le

preferably towards end of wk like thurs or Fri...

OMG! i was talking about lele pot leh... i will tell my friend u say not so nice liao.. i give her your car plate.. burn ur car.. haha

but u wanna share my saliva la.. dun bruff.. haha