• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hi all!

stjmd

Hi everybody,

My name is Sean. Been a member for a while now but shamefully have not been active due to work.

Anyways, its been wonderful visiting the forum and hopefully I can contribute too.

I have had my R129 300SL for like forever! So any questions about this generation of Mercedes please feel free to ask

as I have had a loong relationship with this car.

Also in the family we've got a W216 CL500 and R172 SLK200 which was upgraded last year from the R171.

Owning a Mercedes is a great joy, but there are some little problems that we can help each other out in this forum.

Looking for to joining you guys in one of your meetings soon.

• Like 1

..harlow Sean...my Ex bf oso called Sean....sob...sob...haiz....memories.... :startle: :startle: ...

...hehe.... :D :D ...pls come eat ice cream....

Just make sure it is not choc-olate cream pie.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

not true. a small bird that stands is still a bad bird.

Hmmm we dont care is a white bird or black bird, as long as can stand is called gd bird!! Mao mao say one!!

...u all scaring Sean, my ex bf away....

When young my name is called Sean, during hooting she called me Song, after hooting she complains Siong.

• Like 3

When young your name is called Sean Teo, during hooting she called me Song tio, after hooting she complains tio Siong

Arh!! Now u r talking!! Dont go & bio my hate gal hor.

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. I will def try and make it for the 30th. Maybe even drop by on the 20th for the photoshoot lesson. Anyways hope to seeing all of you soon.

Sean, 30th where to?!?

Our GTG is on 27th Oct (Sat instead for mth of Oct)...here's the link:

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/10634-sgmerc-october-gtg-at-melvados-fb-factory-27th-oct-2012/

See yea!