• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Common problems on a Cclass couple

Arshavin

Can't be too prefect to be faultless so I believe there r some common problems with c class coupe

Share as much as possible

If my mistress is too hot and sexy... err... is that a common problem? Haaa... no worries lah, all cars got problems somewhere or the other. In life, open and close one eye loh. See too much, headache bro. Anyway, from my experience, so far ok for the c-coupe. Only some werid noise from the dashboard sometimes. But no major issues.

...I believe I am one of the first batch with C coupe 7G...I booked it b4 C&C launch this new model..

...dunno if wad I experienced is a common problem...hope not...but no harm share share....;)

....my passenger electronic seat failed on me, less den 1 week in2 driving my new car... Rather disappointed & sumwad pissed. In fact, Send it my brand new car twice....1st time my SE didn't arrange a courtesy car for me...which I tot..oki la...gg outstation anyway.

Less den a week after collecting 'rectified' car....2nd time...passenger's electronic seat failed again, I was a bit edgy by now....hmmm....but i dun believe in banging table or shouting there or in phone & i dun find any point toking to SE, who has 2 otherwise ask his manager anyway. I went straight 2 his management myself.

...they had to order a new command from Germany, 2 fix the fault. Got a new E class to drive, full tank, 2 weeks. Though a bit uncle....bit too big for me...but oki la...beta den none la.....:).

Problem solved.

...am happy again...so far so good..:)!

Title say couple!! If couple hell alot of problems, coupe no issue at all. I just couldnt get enough of her (coupe)!!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...