• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Shell V Power

Tigershark

same for me too... So imagine yesterday I told her about the ML 350 I tested at Mercedes showroom.... she was :sleep: .... while I was drooling when I describe the car.. really cannot tahan me she said... :hair:

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

same for me too... So imagine yesterday I told her about the ML 350 I tested at Mercedes showroom.... she was :sleep: .... while I was drooling when I describe the car.. really cannot tahan me she said... :hair:

Bro, in order to create interest in the car, you need to relate to what she likes.

For example, you can say that the price is now on promotion, got special savings, the amount of savings can buy a Birkin bag.... So, buy a car can get a free bag, what color you prefer for the bag? Then can choose the same color for the car leather seat to match.

Don't talk about the power of the car, accessories like ILS, sport rims, etc., she won't understand anyway.

• Like 1

Bro, in order to create interest in the car, you need to relate to what she likes.

For example, you can say that the price is now on promotion, got special savings, the amount of savings can buy a Birkin bag.... So, buy a car can get a free bag, what color you prefer for the bag? Then can choose the same color for the car leather seat to match.

Don't talk about the power of the car, accessories like ILS, sport rims, etc., she won't understand anyway.

I know... but her reply was.... HELLO!!!! You just paid for a E250 like 2 months ago... remember???? I was like KNN... why I open my mouth.... itchy backside...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

by then my meal allowance left only enough to buy bread... somemore only can drink tap water..not even enough to buy KOPI.... that's for the next 7 years...

So mean Berrie job is being a profession tai tai. Drive coupe to market or supermarket and back home. Is it?

Berrie don go market... she only go high tea.....