• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Shell V Power

Tigershark

Enjoy Shell V-Power at the price of Shell FuelSave 98* this Friday to Sunday, 21 to 23 September 2012.

Experience the difference in everyday driving with Shell V-Power. Shell V-Power’s unique formulation is designed to actively clean your engine and reduce friction, helping to deliver more power throughout the life of your car.

Plus, get 20% bonus Shell Escape points when you pump Shell V-Power!

*Terms and Conditions:

• This promotion is applicable to all Shell V-Power purchases made during the promotion period (stated below) where the price of Shell V-Power will be the prevailing price of Shell FuelSave 98 (before applicable station, card discount or rebate).
  • This promotion is valid at all Shell stations in Singapore (except Shell Sin Ming and Shell Woodlands Mandai) from 21 September 2012 (Friday), 0001 hrs, to 23 September 2012 (Sunday), 2359 hours, while supplies are available.
  • No minimum fuel purchase required.
  • Discount vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with Shell V-Power purchases made during the “Shell V-Power at the price of Shell FuelSave 98” promotions, unless otherwise stated.
  • Shell shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with this promotion.
  • Any promotional savings or discount is not exchangeable for cash, partially or wholly, or for other goods or services.
  • Shell reserves the right to amend or vary the terms and conditions of this promotion, or to terminate this promotion at any time without notice or liability.
  • All decisions made by Shell in respect of this promotion or in the event of any dispute are final.

black horse

Any idea can use UNI$ to offset? I always keep my uni$ then redeem full when enough to offset 1 full tank.

The other day dreaming, went to Shell, ask for 95. Luckily pump $50 only cos I want to buy the Lego. Shell 95 no enough power on the C180. Normally pump 98. What about you guys?

Actually there is really not much difference getting 98. V power etc. unless you are driving at High rev. Close to peak performance. Then the RON factor starts to matter.

A chemical engineer friend once told me this.

And if u drive by pioneer road. You will notice all the gas truck all re fill at Exxon mobil.

I tried all the petrol brands all feels the same. So went to the one which give me best $$

Now I pump SPC petrol as my credit card plus SPC card give me 16% discount on the price. And same time I can earn kris flyer miles.

One in blue moon when shell has promotion on v power, I will try to empty the present tank then go n pump shell v power. I still have another half tank to go. So maybe I have to give it a miss this time round

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

So mean Berrie job is being a profession tai tai. Drive coupe to market or supermarket and back home. Is it?

That sounded like my wife's job, just that she also back up as driver to send my daughter to school... Her official designation is Director of Home Affairs