• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

NEW E class "TAXI" on road....

I was quite surprise to see the new White E class Limousine Cab on the road....

OMG...I can't imagine people start flagging those Bro with the same breed of car.

I kena once before on my C class, don't know want to be happy or angry about it. I immediately changed my ride front grille and problem solved :thumbsu:. ...hehee

Just saw one white W212 taxi, with bling bling DRL.

Would guess that CnC needs to promote hard on W212 sales, would speculate new car price to be reduced further... by replacing with the 1.6L W212...

Pure speculation here.

lucky I bought black !!!! But if premier come out with black W212 taxi... I'm gonna change my ride... with or without approval from CFO!!!!

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Most people on the street will not see the difference of AMG or what sports, all they see is white Merc is taxi.

Initially I booked a white kompressor, then my friend kept teasing me being a taxi driver so much that I top up and opt for a blue turbo instead, turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

I also saw that yesterday morning at T3. I cun believe my eyes too, but saw something sticking up on the top. TAXI! haha. I'll probably miss my upgrade to E class. But on the contrary, I believe there's a good reason why Taxi company chose Merc over bimmer, and I think(think only) because of the lesser need for maintenance and reliability. Taxi in workshop = loosing $

So... I guess need to balance reliability and image. Haiz... still, high chance I'll give E a miss in future.

Re Q seems like not possible as I already secures coe. Not sure what color is safer to prevent from being flagged down as cab. Sian

Chilli red! *lol* One of my neighbours is driving a red E200 and it's really eye catching.

Check with your SE, should be able to re Q if you register the car with the Coe within the allowed time frame.

• Like 1

I think red mercs have an old school vibe which look quite nice leh. rem seeing 1 on a top gear episode from the 90s. chio max.

Yr avatar more chio!!

E coupe for you sir? :devil:

E-Coupe cannot fit my family.... maybe ML 250.... ONLY if Premier do the idiotic act...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill