• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Itronics - ITB-100HD

goose

Cut copy paste from C-Class side 

Hi Xavier right ? Let me ask you a frank question here if you wanted a nice new car and saw 2 sellers one is the AD and the other a PI both selling the exact same car but of course the PI is cheaper which one would you take ? I don't know about most people but given the warranty coverage being similar or equal I will take the PI route especially if the product is the same but price is nearly 1/2 of the AD.

At the end of the day the seller Apple-CT from ebay is providing a much wanted service, as his delivery is really fast and his products are GENUINE and NOT A FAKE, plus he gives a 1 to 1 exchange for defective products, so do you really think that customers really care where he got his stock ? A lot of people already have ordered from him and had a good experience so we all know he's not out there to rip people off. 

Feedback 

http://feedback.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=apple-ct&&_trksid=p4340.l2560&rt=nc&iid=261122259078&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

From the website you provided

l Purchase of stolen merchandise - Seems like NO ONE has gotten any of this.

l Inability to validate the original purchase date and ownership with the original sales receipt AND the transfer of ownership with any subsequent bill of sale - Who cares ? I go back to APPLE-CT for 1 to 1 exchange not itronics.

l Item shipped to you may be counterfeit, forged, or refurbished goods - Box opened all looks good everything is brand new. Stickers all intact wires all nicely wrapped up EVERYTHING was accounted for.

l Item may ship with serial numbers removed or modified - Once again who cares ? I plug it in, it works it cost me 1/2 of what AD are asking warranty is 1 to 1 for 1 year ermmm tell me whats the down side ?  

l Item may appear new but contain internal water damage or damage from improper use - Absolute rubbish, i've been using mine for the past 2 months plus, working beautifully all functions work as advertised.

l Item may never ship - contact with the seller may be difficult or impossible - Shipping is excellent see all his reviews nearly all his items arrive within 3-4 business days his ebay record is impeccable. If there was a problem it would be reflected in his feedback.

l Price may be inflated, incorrect, or changed after you place your order - Seems like only the local AD is charging almost 2X here.

l Inferior product may be substituted for the advertised product - Nope from what I've seen on youtube various unboxing everything is EXACTLY the same as what was shipped to me.

So whats the down side most people are asking ? Sure warranty is only 1 year here but I think so is buying from AD here, caveat here is I need to invest a bit of time and effort to ship back to korea for 1 to 1 exchange if anything goes wrong, it might take a couple of days but my car can still drive so i'm not too worried. And new products come on the market so fast in 1 year newer and better may be out in the market.

Bros here are free to make the choice of AD or PI thats the way its always been from everything from cars to car accessories, all available information is freely given and shared in the spirit of open and frank sharing at the end of the day its a personal choice cheers !

Edit seems like Apple-CT posts have been taken down from ebay for some reason, Info from Mcf

Full thread everything good and bad can be found below

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2683426

Those looking to buy ITB100, pls email apple-ct directly.
[email protected]

Or order from 

http://list.qoo10.sg/

Good day to you,

AppleCT was removed by Ebay from selling Itronics due to being a Blacklisted Seller of Itronics.

His items sold are way cheaper than manufacturer selling price in their local market (Korea):

http://www.ipassmall.co.kr/front/shop/prod_accz.asp?pg=1&bs=ITB100HD&seq=184

After conversion is $280 SGD without shipping fees applied.

Too good to be true?

AD price is $330 with 1 year local 1 to 1 exchange policy, considering the official selling price in Korea, we don't see how it can be a 50% markup for the local support & warranty. And the price is already inclusive of GST.

Its announced in the official Korea Itronics Page.

We are not here to stop anyone from buying from any sources, people are still free to choose.

It's just a warning msg passed down by Itronics Korea to inform the public.

I don't know whats your agenda for going around forums to tell ppl to buy from PI & not AD, but I do hope you understand that business is business,

If everything is just about PI, Singapore merchants would have no meaning in doing business here.

There are overheads involved in doing business, it will only make sense to do business here if there is a certain margin achieved.

So what about other Korea brands sold in SG? Everything you can find in Ebay for the similar brands are also much cheaper.

It can never be fair to compare Ebay vs Local Price. If you notice, for the similar specs Korean DVR sold in SG, we are already being very competitive in our prices.

Lastly, I come in peace. not to debate.

Will still respect your choice but do hope that you understand we are just trying to pass down this official msg from Itronics.

If my reply in anyway offended u, I will like to apologize to u in advance.

Cheers.

Hi Xavier right ? Let me ask you a frank question here if you wanted a nice new car and saw 2 sellers one is the AD and the other a PI both selling the exact same car but of course the PI is cheaper which one would you take ? I don't know about most people but given the warranty coverage being similar or equal I will take the PI route especially if the product is the same but price is nearly 1/2 of the AD.

At the end of the day the seller Apple-CT from ebay is providing a much wanted service, as his delivery is really fast and his products are GENUINE and NOT A FAKE, plus he gives a 1 to 1 exchange for defective products, so do you really think that customers really care where he got his stock ? A lot of people already have ordered from him and had a good experience so we all know he's not out there to rip people off. 

Feedback 

http://feedback.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=apple-ct&&_trksid=p4340.l2560&rt=nc&iid=261122259078&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

l Inability to validate the original purchase date and ownership with the original sales receipt AND the transfer of ownership with any subsequent bill of sale - Who cares ? I go back to APPLE-CT for 1 to 1 exchange not itronics.

l Item shipped to you may be counterfeit, forged, or refurbished goods - Box opened all looks good everything is brand new. Stickers all intact wires all nicely wrapped up EVERYTHING was accounted for.

l Item may ship with serial numbers removed or modified - Once again who cares ? I plug it in, it works it cost me 1/2 of what AD are asking warranty is 1 to 1 for 1 year ermmm tell me whats the down side ?  

l Item may appear new but contain internal water damage or damage from improper use - Absolute rubbish, i've been using mine for the past 2 months plus, working beautifully all functions work as advertised.

l Item may never ship - contact with the seller may be difficult or impossible - Shipping is excellent see all his reviews nearly all his items arrive within 3-4 business days his ebay record is impeccable. If there was a problem it would be reflected in his feedback.

l Price may be inflated, incorrect, or changed after you place your order - Seems like only the local AD is charging almost 2X here.

l Inferior product may be substituted for the advertised product - Nope from what I've seen on youtube various unboxing everything is EXACTLY the same as what was shipped to me.

So whats the down side most people are asking ? Sure warranty is only 1 year here but I think so is buying from AD here, caveat here is I need to invest a bit of time and effort to ship back to korea for 1 to 1 exchange if anything goes wrong, it might take a couple of days but my car can still drive so i'm not too worried. And new products come on the market so fast in 1 year newer and better may be out in the market.

Bros here are free to make the choice of AD or PI thats the way its always been from everything from cars to car accessories, all available information is freely given and shared in the spirit of open and frank sharing at the end of the day its a personal choice cheers !

Edit seems like Apple-CT posts have been taken down from ebay for some reason, Info from Mcf

[email protected]

Or order from 

Good day to you,

AppleCT was removed by Ebay from selling Itronics due to being a Blacklisted Seller of Itronics.

His items sold are way cheaper than manufacturer selling price in their local market (Korea):

http://www.ipassmall...TB100HD&seq=184

After conversion is $280 SGD without shipping fees applied.

Too good to be true?

AD price is $330 with 1 year local 1 to 1 exchange policy, considering the official selling price in Korea, we don't see how it can be a 50% markup for the local support & warranty. And the price is already inclusive of GST.

Its announced in the official Korea Itronics Page.

We are not here to stop anyone from buying from any sources, people are still free to choose.

It's just a warning msg passed down by Itronics Korea to inform the public.

I don't know whats your agenda for going around forums to tell ppl to buy from PI & not AD, but I do hope you understand that business is business,

If everything is just about PI, Singapore merchants would have no meaning in doing business here.

There are overheads involved in doing business, it will only make sense to do business here if there is a certain margin achieved.

So what about other Korea brands sold in SG? Everything you can find in Ebay for the similar brands are also much cheaper.

It can never be fair to compare Ebay vs Local Price. If you notice, for the similar specs Korean DVR sold in SG, we are already being very competitive in our prices.

Lastly, I come in peace. not to debate.

Will still respect your choice but do hope that you understand we are just trying to pass down this official msg from Itronics.

If my reply in anyway offended u, I will like to apologize to u in advance.

Cheers.

Wow so if His items sold are way cheaper than manufacturer selling price in their local market (Korea) is that not that great for consumers ?  That just sounds like he either has a better supplier then you do or is able to supplement the low sale price through other means much like google does with the nexus 4 phones or tablets.

As a consumer you always want the best and cheapest yes ? Business is business yes I agree I i've never told anyone to blacklist you or your business this is information that's available to everyone. If you are unable to source a cheaper supplier for your product or realize a smaller profit margin then that's not particularly good business strategy then. People and business have to wake up and realize that if they don't work on competitive pricing or better products they are going to be losing sales, and customers, and should rightly go bust then.

Also passing down offical msg from itronics ? Weirdly enough they only seem to be clamping down on PI sellers within this region seems very fishy to me.

So what about other Korea brands sold in SG? I buy my happy call pans from korea directly, yes its less then 1/2 the price as well but this is not a cooking forum so it has no place being here, makes sense yes ?

Also if you think your reply offends people then why put it up in the first place ? That's just like slapping someone in the face but saying "eh sorry i'm going to slap you in the face" before you do it makes no sense at all. If you want to sell your products in this forum please do support it 1st by signing up as a site sponsor then go ahead and advertise your products it would be most welcomed here. I don't have to tell you how to advertise am I right ?

Wow so if His items sold are way cheaper than manufacturer selling price in their local market (Korea) is that not that great for consumers ?  That just sounds like he either has a better supplier then you do or is able to supplement the low sale price through other means much like google does with the nexus 4 phones or tablets.

As a consumer you always want the best and cheapest yes ? Business is business yes I agree I i've never told anyone to blacklist you or your business this is information that's available to everyone. If you are unable to source a cheaper supplier for your product or realize a smaller profit margin then that's not particularly good business strategy then. People and business have to wake up and realize that if they don't work on competitive pricing or better products they are going to be losing sales, and customers, and should rightly go bust then.

Also passing down offical msg from itronics ? Weirdly enough they only seem to be clamping down on PI sellers within this region seems very fishy to me.

So what about other Korea brands sold in SG? I buy my happy call pans from korea directly, yes its less then 1/2 the price as well but this is not a cooking forum so it has no place being here, makes sense yes ?

Also if you think your reply offends people then why put it up in the first place ? That's just like slapping someone in the face but saying "eh sorry i'm going to slap you in the face" before you do it makes no sense at all. If you want to sell your products in this forum please do support it 1st by signing up as a site sponsor then go ahead and advertise your products it would be most welcomed here. I don't have to tell you how to advertise am I right ?

Not gona debate with u. :)

As the Sole distributor for Itronics in Singapore, our supplier is the one & only official Itronics Korea, the manufacturer.

• 2 weeks later...
Not gona debate with u. :)

As the Sole distributor for Itronics in Singapore, our supplier is the one & only official Itronics Korea, the manufacturer.

Do you have any proof to post online that you are the AD? Its ok even if the doc is in Korean.

This is a free market....people are free to choose PI or AD route. The way I see it, bro Calvincn had a good deal with the PI & had everything in working order...good for him. However, Dsxuite (AD) by pointing out the risks of PI route as issued by his Korean principal is prudent as not everyone is as savvy as Calvincn in the PI route. To each his own, but personally I would go the AD way. Lets move on!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Do you see SG Blackvue or Finevu posting their "proof" online to prove their distributorship?

No business entity will want to breach the passing off law.

:D

You mean when you write to them that you want to be a rep for them in SG or when they "Authorised" you to be their rep they dont even give you a paper/email to say that you are a rep for them in SG??? Or is this a self Proclamation thing? I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say.

• 5 months later...

Feedback 

[email protected]

Or order from 

exactly my sentiment ... thx mate for sharing the contact ... Bravo !!!!

"Until you can monopolize the market, you have to compete for price" .. 

• 7 months later...