• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Itronics - ITB-100HD

goose

Thanks guys for the support. Sorry for not being online this 1 month, just got married abit busy:s13:

Btw, just some updates:

Itronics ITB100 November Promo Bundle:

$450 with installation(worth $50) with Power saver worth $65.

1 year local 1 to 1 exchange warranty.

*After 1 year, $15 for repair & sending back to Korea. (Subject to changes)

Sms "ITB100 450" to 84827998 to reserve while stock last.

Only applicable for forum members.

$50 deposit needed for reservation.

Cheers!

Just a side note on those ebay sets selling at very low prices, the warranty are not covered by Itronics Korea:

Full Details here:

http://www.itronics.co.kr/2009/eng/company...view.php?seq=49

Thanks guys for the support. Sorry for not being online this 1 month, just got married abit busy:s13:

Btw, just some updates:

Cheers!

Just a side note on those ebay sets selling at very low prices, the warranty are not covered by Itronics Korea:

Full Details here:

http://www.itronics.co.kr/2009/eng/company...view.php?seq=49

Is it cheaper if we gp buy? Im stilling of getting one...believe a few other mates are thinking about it too

Btw, just some updates:

Cheers!

Full Details here:

http://www.itronics....view.php?seq=49

Not all sellers from ebay are not supported by itronics. Get a korean wife like me and u wont go wrong. I might get my wife to write in and check who else are the ADs in sg - if any.

• Like 1

Am I seeing an agent coming into this thread to promote his product?

We need to be fair to the sponsors that there will not be any commercial sale (disguise as group buy).

Thank you for the understanding.

• Like 2

Car beauty tried to dissuade me from using the complimentary power magic module that came with my bundle, said they had some mercs which had issue with it on the 12/24 hour setting. I opt for the 48 hour setting and still monitoring. No issue yet.

I installed my ITB100 few days ago at Car Beauty, with the power saver module (their UPC - uninterrupted power cable).

So far alright except the unit kept beeping while driving last night. Use the built-in mic button to format the card. Now still monitoring.

For people contemplating a purchase, install the player from a download link given after purchase and website registration. The player on the SD card is Korean edition.

I installed my ITB100 few days ago at Car Beauty, with the power saver module (their UPC - uninterrupted power cable).

So far alright except the unit kept beeping while driving last night. Use the built-in mic button to format the card. Now still monitoring.

For people contemplating a purchase, install the player from a download link given after purchase and website registration. The player on the SD card is Korean edition.

It shouldn't be beeping non stop except when you 1st start the car...I am still monitoring the parking surveillance mode, few weeks ago my unit always shut off after a few hours instead of the 12V or 48 hours setting. I went back to Car Beauty and they reset to 11.8V this round.

• 2 weeks later...

It shouldn't be beeping non stop except when you 1st start the car...I am still monitoring the parking surveillance mode, few weeks ago my unit always shut off after a few hours instead of the 12V or 48 hours setting. I went back to Car Beauty and they reset to 11.8V this round.

Agree...suspect something wrong with the supplied sdcard, but problem went away after using the built-in format function. Then more since the supplier gave only 8GB class 4, i "upgraded" to 32GB class 10 sandisk ultra last weekend at Sitex. So far, no misbehaviour.

Read this thread for info

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2683426

After reading this I ordered from ebay already. Cost is abt SGD$260 comes with the power saver thingy. Anything wrong can always send back to korea for exchange cheap n good hahahah.

P.s. Ebay seller is name apple-ct

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ITRONICS-ITB-100HD-8GB-1080P-Full-HD-Car-Recorder-with-GPS-Uninterrupted-Power-/261132347044?pt=US_Surveillance_Digital_Video_Recorders_Cards&hash=item3cccb366a4

Hey all just to share got my in car camera with the constant power thing the other day, pics and costs are listed below

1. Itronics 100 from Ebay, Fantastic seller and fast delivery with EMS took abt 2 working days. USD$214

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ITRONICS-ITB-100HD-8GB-1080P-Full-HD-Car-Recorder-with-GPS-Uninterrupted-Power-/261132347044?pt=US_Surveillance_Digital_Video_Recorders_Cards&hash=item3cccb366a4

2. Installation at Soon Lee Auto 727 Geylang Road Singapore 389638 $30

Very fast installation by the guys even without appointment.all wires nicely hidden and wired up to the fuse box.

Many thanks to the guys at mcf orignal thread

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2683426&st=80

post-332-0-76892200-1355362639_thumb.jpg

post-332-0-37317900-1355362641_thumb.jpg

post-332-0-63210000-1355362643_thumb.jpg

post-332-0-74202700-1355362645_thumb.jpg

post-332-0-53634900-1355362647_thumb.jpg

post-332-0-30204200-1355362649_thumb.jpg