• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Itronics - ITB-100HD

goose

Agree. Fortunately, my Mrs is korean so she was the one who did the research on the seller for me. For your info. Taka is selling a korean juicer - Hurom for over $700. We can actually get it over $200 in korea.

That Hurom thing looks fantastic!!!!! was so close to buying that..... Until my CFO asked me... " how often you buy fruits and squeeze juice ah???"... then I LL just stand there and enjoy what I'll be missing... But frankly $700 is really ex...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Car beauty tried to dissuade me from using the complimentary power magic module that came with my bundle, said they had some mercs which had issue with it on the 12/24 hour setting. I opt for the 48 hour setting and still monitoring. No issue yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Car beauty tried to dissuade me from using the complimentary power magic module that came with my bundle, said they had some mercs which had issue with it on the 12/24 hour setting. I opt for the 48 hour setting and still monitoring. No issue yet.

How's the performance of this product? My friend bought from online and installed, he said the lens damn hot. I compare with my DR380G, his lens is really hotter. Did you park under the sun everyday?

How's the performance of this product? My friend bought from online and installed, he said the lens damn hot. I compare with my DR380G, his lens is really hotter. Did you park under the sun everyday?

The first day i install the whole DR380G dam hot and its not even under the sun. but after a few days i park under the sun and its still working perfectly . Great image quality :)

I'm using Blackvue DR380. So far so good. No heat problem.

Mine just died on me yesterday night.. just had a replacement from friendly kevin . fingers crossed, hopefully nothing gonna happen to my new set of Blackvue 380-hd .. Sigh.. he told me that if got problem again i have to pay 15 bucks to ship it back to korea.. just wondering why under warrenty still have to pay .. its not my fault for a faulty set .. :notfair: pray to god that poor kid like me hopefully wont get to burn a hole in my tiny pocket !!

• 1 month later...