• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Itronics - ITB-100HD

goose

Hi, I notice about the group buy but I dont prefer Blackvue because of the overheating problem. I read some where that DR 380HD is better than the DR400HD (heating problem) but it is still hot. I dont want to take the risk. I pick Itronics because they having been making car DVR in korea for ages.

hello merczoomer, how i wish i read your posting earlier. i also got one set locally at 398 bucks. so now we know how much is the original cost of one ITB set.

much a high profit margin for just one set.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

The savings is about $140 if you get it from online seller in Korea but fyi, if there's any issue with your unit, you must send it back to Korea for repair at your own cost. There's a notice on the local AD website that Itronics Korea has issued a notice warning buyers of fake Itronics products from unauthorised sellers.

The savings is about $140 if you get it from online seller in Korea but fyi, if there's any issue with your unit, you must send it back to Korea for repair at your own cost. There's a notice on the local AD website that Itronics Korea has issued a notice warning buyers of fake Itronics products from unauthorised sellers.

Agreed. I got my set locally with this guy as sole distributor for ITRONICS in Singapore...

Check out his website www.dsxuite.com.sg

Agreed. I got my set locally with this guy as sole distributor for ITRONICS in Singapore...

Check out his website www.dsxuite.com.sg

Agree. Fortunately, my Mrs is korean so she was the one who did the research on the seller for me. For your info. Taka is selling a korean juicer - Hurom for over $700. We can actually get it over $200 in korea.

• Like 1

Agree. Fortunately, my Mrs is korean so she was the one who did the research on the seller for me. For your info. Taka is selling a korean juicer - Hurom for over $700. We can actually get it over $200 in korea.

It definitely helps that your Mrs can read and speak the language. I want someone local that I can hamtum if the set is defective, esp with the Lemon Law coming in effect on 1 Sept 2012. :P

I was told that as long as you dont do any wiring to the control unit it will not void your warranty. So the best is to check with the installer how they are installing the unit before you proceed.

bro goose

so did you check with your installer on your wiring to avoid voiding wrty? can recommend your installer to me?

bro goose

so did you check with your installer on your wiring to avoid voiding wrty? can recommend your installer to me?

I cant remember clearly. I think they mentioned like they did a parallel tap to the IU and they installed a switch for the device for me. Will PM you the installer and the charges.

Let me know where to install too...

Go to AutoSpritze and look for Ah Boon, tell him Mark from SGMerc recommended. Less than 30mins job, $35.

• 2 weeks later...