• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTT iPhone 6+ 64GB Silver with Space Grey

MarkCWQ

As per topic, I have an iPhone 6+ 64GB Silver collecting from Singtel this Sunday. Want to trade with either an iPhone 6+ 64GB or 128GB Space Grey set.

Open for discussion and negotiation, willing to top up.

Thanks!

I'll trade you my trusty iPhone 4. Best in the world! *because I used it before*

Lol. But seriously, today got people complained that they receive email confirmation for 128gb iphone 6 plus but was only given a 64gb iphone 6 plus instead. This is during day 1 collection at 8am time slot. Singtel really cockup big time this round.

So maybe they tell you, sorry, ran out of silver, please take the space grey :)

• Like 1

Lol...pray hard they screw up and give you what u had wanted. Or lagi better...higher capacity and the colour you like. World Best outcome.

• Like 1

I have one of the last slots. Sunday 6-8pm, hopefully by then there are enough spare sets of Space Grey around and SingTel will allow me to swap.