• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C180 7G-Tronic (2013) wipers

Nick Lee CK

Agreed, Original is the best but rather costly.

I used after market wipers that has the same clips as original wipers, not those ugly multi adaptor type. About $30 for a pair and so far so good.

not until u tried piaa.. lol. rather costly yet... hahaha

but it's really good..

eventually it comes back to indiviual..

I have heard good reviews on PIAA that uses silicon rubber compound. Yes they cost triple that of original wipers and suppose to last a long time.  However, I am not those who is willing to invest a few times more than original although they also last a few times longer in lifespan. Because it is not a real gain. It is only putting more money into a stored value card and it just last longer.

I am also keen to know how PIAA can be "gooder" than any good wiper which cleans well. Can't have a 120% cleaner than clean right?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

i'm replying again to this thread for the benefits of concern pple of the stupid effects of the wipers that casue jerking effects..

like all bro and sis... felt quite shit feeling over this... but that was 3yrs ago..

went for PIAA silicon wiper, problem solve.. it last me for the past 3yrs. =)

price was like $160-180 that time, only Autobacs carry. BUT... understand due to price wise.. not every bro and sis willing to spend that type of money on a pair of wipers. For me I think is money well spent.

i'm here to provide a alternative solution, after 3 yrs, I just change my piaa to a new silicon wiper.. but troublesome thing is Singapore never sell...

price wise, it's about the price of ORIGINAL MB wiper cost frm golden link... about $80-100 bucks.

u can buy frm here..

the first link for universal clip.

http://www.amazon.com/Silblade-UB124-Hybrid-Silicone-Wiper/dp/B00464D8E6/ref=sr_1_9?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1454922856&vehicle=2013-63-16152------------1-0&sr=1-9&ymm=2013%3Amercedes-benz%3Ac250&refinements=p_n_shipping_option-bin%3A3242350011

2nd link below for w204 only...

http://www.amazon.com/Silblade-FB124-Black-Silicone-Ultimate/dp/B00464GNBQ/ref=sr_1_12?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1454922856&vehicle=2013-63-16152------------1-0&sr=1-12&ymm=2013%3Amercedes-benz%3Ac250&refinements=p_n_shipping_option-bin%3A3242350011