• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTSell: Mercedes-Benz Genuine OEM Factory Rear-Seat Entertainment System - suitable for W204, W212, W164, W166, W211, W220, W221

kepiting1sg

This Original Mercedes Rear Seat Entertainment System was retrofitted into my previous ML300 by CnC at Pandan Loop.

I paid >$4000 including gst for the system to be fitted by CnC

More Information on CnC website for RSE:-
http://www.mb-configurator.net/mba/wapp40/index.php?webreq=pge/sel/acy&websid=1b8070cd4169f88c02c4892bc35c26ba&dyncnf=mba&selprd=1120

This set was in the M Class for only a few months old.

My asking price is $1800 without installation - Installation can be arranged at a reliable workshop that de-kitted my ride.
Potential buyer please take note that the Players/Monitors will be mounted with original MB OEM brackets to your front seats and making a hole on top of the seat for the bracket to go through is inevitable but will not be seen after installation.
I paid $300 to re-upholster my seats after I dekit the RSE from my ride.

FAQ:
a. Question: Can the RSE connects to the from Audio 20 or COMAND?
Answer: It's a standalone system

b. Question: Are the 2 DVDs/Monitors work separately.
Answer: It's a whole system and they are connected together by a central controller.
Each monitor has a separate DVD player, an SD card slot, a USB interface and a AV-IN connection, so it is possible to watch one film on both screens or to use each monitor separately. You can use for playback some various popular formats like MPEG4, DivX, MP3 or JPEG. The Rear Seat Entertainment System does not require any factory-fitted pre-installation. It can be retrofitted in many current vehicle models. The monitor mount, developed by Mercedes-Benz, not only means that your car does not need to spend long in the workshop but also, of course, ensures optimum safety for the car’s occupants.

This item do not come by anyday - so please do not hesitate.
Interested buyer can contact me or WhatsApp me : 91777772 or (60) 122797277

Here are some write-outs:-

• Mercedes-Benz Genuine OEM Factory Rear-Seat Entertainment System for C-Class, E & S Class Sedan models.
  • Genuine OEM Mercedes-Benz Factory Kit
  • The Mercedes-Benz Rear-Seat Entertainment System lets 2nd row passengers enjoy DVDs and video games. Two large color high-resolution 7" flat-panel CD screens on the backs of each front seat provide large, colorful views. A DVD player is integrated into each screen and auxiliary inputs allow you to connect a gaming device. 2 wireless headphones and remote control make all the fun both simple and convenient.

The Mercedes-Benz Rear-Seat Entertainment System includes:

• Two high-resolution (headrest-mounted) 7-inch LCD color displays, which can function independently, playing two different movies or video games simultaneously.
  • DVD Players integrated into the screens.
  • Auxiliary jacks that enable the use of gaming devices (gaming devices not included).
  • 2 high quality wireless headphones allow for tangle-free operation.
  • 1 Remote control.
  • 1 USB & 1SD-Card Slot.
  • MP3/JPEG/DivX- and MPEG 4- Files are supported.
  • Color: Black
  • Owner Manual

Do not be fooled by imitation or aftermarket parts and accessories. Mercedes-Benz genuine parts and accessories are designed and manufactured to the exacting standards of Mercedes-Benz and will not void the factory warranty. Each genuine Mercedes part and accessory is optimized to meet the highest quality, seamless integration and safety standards set by Mercedes-Benz engineers.

entertainment_cls_fes_814x493.jpg

Fond_Entertainment-Kopie.jpg

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic