• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Any W123 owner?

Guest Mike

Guest millionmilebenz

Hi Mike! I've been hoping too that we'll see a W123 in our midst. Quite a few members used to have these undying machines in their families (myself included). Whenever I see W123 parked on the road I'll try to invite them to join by leaving a decal or note. But I'm afraid so far it's not been successful.

Guest millionmilebenz

Yeah I've been MIA for a while. Busy :swduel: and :asshole: :whip2: and :3some: and even more :censored:.

Just kidding lah, I wish it was that exciting, haha! :D

Thanks for asking, Mike!

• 2 weeks later...

just dig out my CD-Rs, just found out i had took some pics of my W123, but w/o much of the mods, pls ignore the lady in the pic.

w123om5.jpg

see the front door visor, it was a difficult find man!!

w1231ys6.jpg

The blue wiper lights!

w1232rr4.jpg

The Blue glow instrument cluster!!

w1233do4.jpg

w1234ue3.jpg

Not to sound harsh here and no offence but you have ruined what is a very nice car. Blue lights just don't go well with a W123.

Not to sound harsh here and no offence but you have ruined what is a very nice car. Blue lights just don't go well with a W123.

:welcome: i believe you were talking about the blue wiper lights? Had it for awhile, till lots of people esp lta complained too much. Know its a bit beng and a bit destroy the classic looks. Replace it original lor.